Sv: [cc65] Back on Track

From: Martin Ancher Holm - Bankdata (
Date: 2000-01-21 08:32:04

>>> I have some specification on the 1571 (that I found on the Internet),
>>> that even includes specification on the build-in MFM-controller. A
>>> driver to read PC-disks in 1571 and 1581 can be made.
>>in electronic format? gimme! :=P
>Me too (at least URL, please)!

All I have, I've downloaded from <>. Just remember that a disk formatted in CPM and MS-DOS are not the same. You'll need a specification of the FAT12 filesystem (definition of the structure of a MS-DOS formatted disk). Another nice thing is the VFAT definition (long filenames in Win95).
Martin Ancher Holm
Work <>, Home <>
<>,    Cell <>

... Vis respekt for de śldre: Lav hard-code i dine programmer.