Re: [cc65] Oric Atmos library support available

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz (
Date: 2003-04-14 01:14:29

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 12:57:50AM +0200, Groepaz wrote:
> amazing he :=P Debrune Jérôme sent me a halfway working conio yesterday and
> i've just made tetris work with it :=P

Sorry. I just got this book, and read half through it when I went to the
toilet. There is no ROM listing in the book, but the hardware description
seemed simple enough to add conio support in a few hours. And this is what I
did. I know that Jede posted something about using ROM routines for conio, but
I didn't realize that he was actually writing code.

> what about the NES stuff btw? :)

I gave up when I noticed the tab problem some time ago. I will definitely need
to have a look at it again. Sorry for the delay.