Re: [cc65] Oric Atmos library support available

From: Groepaz (
Date: 2003-04-14 15:41:16

On Monday 14 April 2003 00:43, Ullrich von Bassewitz wrote:
> Hi!
> I got a book covering programming the Oric Atmos on friday (yes, there are
> still situations where it is possible to get something cheap from ebay:-).
> This has enabled me to add support for this machine to the cc65 library.
> There has been a startup file and a linker config before, but no other
> library support, so the target has been near to unusable until now.
> What I've added:
>   * Complete conio support.

i've checked tetris with it...some little problem.... the keyboard acts
strange a bit (when you press a key, cgetc will recieve the uppercase
character, not lowercase as expected)... putting the following in some
contructor for conio should fix it (i've put that into cursoron/cursoroff
routines for testing, and that works)

lda $020c
and     #%01111111
sta $020c

(we had exactly the same hazzle last nite :=P)

other than that it seems to work fine.,..even clock() does its job for syncing

Debrune: leave me a mail if you still want/need the tetris thing for testing