Re: [cc65] Oric Atmos library support available

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz (
Date: 2003-04-14 17:01:20

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 03:41:16PM +0200, Groepaz wrote:
> i've checked tetris with it...some little problem.... the keyboard acts
> strange a bit (when you press a key, cgetc will recieve the uppercase
> character, not lowercase as expected)... putting the following in some
> contructor for conio should fix it (i've put that into cursoron/cursoroff
> routines for testing, and that works)

Thanks! I noticed that input characters were all upper case, but since I don't
know the Oric, I assumed that this is normal:-)

I've applied the change, fixed another minor problem, and added generation of
an atmos RPM package to the cc65 spec file. So when downloading the snapshot
RPMs, you will now be able to download an Atmos package as well.