Re: [cc65] linker cfg files

From: sandree (
Date: 2003-04-21 10:44:16

i dont't need the segment BMP to be initialized. i just want to reserve that
memory to depack a bitmap into it, later. so bss type should be right.
i experimented with configurations, where the code and the RODATA segment
were placed in RAM($3f40-8000). it didn't run, too.
i could place that bitmap from $e000-ff40, but what can i do, if i need to
place it somewhere in future at $2000?