Re: [cc65] Lynx target

From: Groepaz (
Date: 2003-04-28 13:42:39

On Monday 28 April 2003 13:37, Ullrich von Bassewitz wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 01:06:01PM +0200, Groepaz wrote:
> > comments? :=)
> Sounds quite nice, but the current design of the file I/O doesn't allow to
> have more than one way to access a disk. Either this has to be changed, or
> the driver will have to intercept kernal calls and implement a RAM disk
> without the file I/O library knowing about it.

i would prefer to have it changed (the current implementation can not handle
more than just one connected drive either, right?) ... shouldnt be a lot of
work either..... if that "ram/rom filesystem" had to hook itself into the
kernal calls it would drastically reduce the chance of making it portable
across platforms :/