Re: [cc65] NoICE support?

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <>
Date: 2004-05-11 10:12:41
On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:53:09PM -0400, Apple2Stuff wrote:
> Did this go anywhere?

No. Some work has been done on a simulator that should become a test bed for
debugging info generation and evaluation. The plan was that the simulator
should also work as a remote GUI connected to a real 6502. But it seems that
while cc65 is becoming larger and larger, more work is needed just to maintain
it, discuss&control the way it is taking, and improve it by adding smaller

There hasn't been any work on the simulator for at least a year. The last
thing I remember is that the C64 skin was able to execute the C64 kernal
without interrupts, so I got the usual prompt, but no flashing cursor. Then
some restructuring was needed and this was the moment when other tasks needed
my attention...