Re: [cc65] snapshots

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <>
Date: 2004-09-12 20:53:25
On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 06:30:35AM +0200, Groepaz wrote:
> someone reported to me that the win32 snapshot is broken
> (empty bin dir)....might be worth checking that :=P (yes
> i'm lazy now :=P). from looking at the ftp, the os2 zip
> is exactly the same size as the win32 one...kinda suggests
> that its broken aswell :=P
I reconfigured wine and forgot to restore the configuration. This caused the
nightly script not to build the DOS/Windows executables. Should be fixed now,
thanks for the report!

> ps: the same dude has a program that bugs with 2.10.1, but
> compiles and works fine on 2.10.5 snapshot for me...are
> there any recently discovered known bugs or whatever that
> would justify spending time on tracking down a bug that
> has already been fixed in the development version? :=P

See here: All bugs listed here are also fixed in
the snapshot, so it may indeed happen that the snapshot compiles a program
that doesn't work with 2.10.1.