Re: [cc65] Floating point support?

From: Groepaz <>
Date: 2004-09-27 21:25:19
On Monday 27 September 2004 21:04, Ullrich von Bassewitz wrote:
> Stefan Haubenthal sent me a mandelbrot program written by Groepaz and modified
> by him, which for some reason I don't remember lies in my samples directory
> (Groepaz, did I, or did Stefan ask you if it can be used as a demo? I'm always
> so forgetful:-).

do whatever you want with it :) not like its rocket science anyway :=P (the same
goes for all the stuff i sent you previously, or whatever i upload to "my" ftp
space... i ask for credits, but nothing else)

> The program uses macros to implement fixed point math. I'm

mmmh, as far as i remember, it was using macros - but to use the floating point
wrapper thing (for c64 kernal routines) no? *shrug*

> sure that Groepaz will place it onto the ftp server on request, so you can
> have a look at it and see how fixed point math can be done with macros.

mmmh i'm not really sure if i still have that prog....would have to search for
it myself :=P been a while since i wrote this stuff.... (wasnt there another
demoish effect aswell? radial.prg or sth?)