Re: [cc65] tgi and joystick experiment

From: Tim Schürmann <>
Date: 2004-10-26 23:59:37

Ullrich von Bassewitz schrieb:

> Frozen Bubbles is cool, but the eye candy looses quite something on a system
> with just 2 colors:-)

Well, even just 2 colours could be eye candy...
A short time ago my university had only old sun workstations for the students
(which means: for me :)). The workstations had black/white displays (no
grayscale). And it was impressive to see, what some students did with this 2
colour-displays... :)
So: never say never. ;)

Tim Schuermann