RE: [cc65] bank switching/retro replay?

From: Mark Keates <>
Date: 2009-11-09 23:10:53
Here is a link to an example I made for an Atari bank switching cart:

Normally I'd do things with pure asm but wanted to see how things would cope under C. Thankfully it was OK, but I think at that time the whole of the used C support library fitted in under 8K and so worked out OK in the XEGS model. Also, as it uses part of the Page 1 stack you'd need to keep an eye on that too.