Re: [cc65] TGI preview

From: <>
Date: 2009-11-13 00:16:39
On 2009-11-12, at 23:27, Ullrich von Bassewitz wrote:

> Good evening!
> I've assembled a small preview of the new TGI functions. It is
> available here:

Nice! I was wondering whether the first screen (Screen0) has "T" and
"h" separated because of the original font's bad kerning or some other

> P.S.: Does anybody (Spiro?) know where to get a ROM package for VICE?

Don't they come with the sources? I have my own ROMs, which I use but
I recall that I didn't have to install the rom images for a number of
VICE versions. Just checked - they are in the "data" subdir.