Re: [cc65] link in own crt0.s

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <>
Date: 2009-11-13 14:22:10
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:15:12AM -0800, Fatih Ayg√ľn wrote:
> I think you need to export a symbol named __STARTUP__ from the
> ctr0.s now. It seems that its value isn't important. Otherwise the linker
> will pull in the startup file from the lib which will create conflicts.

Please make the symbol absolute and define the value to 1 for now. Currently
this is not important, but may enable some checks at later times. This may for
example used to do versioning. The compiler might require a specific value to
make sure it isn't linked against old versions of the startup files.