Re: [cc65] some patches

From: Groepaz <>
Date: 2010-03-15 20:19:02
On Sonntag 14 März 2010, you wrote:

> ide64-read-write.patch
> # Add blockread/write support if IDE64 is present.
> # This makes a big difference in I/O speed.
> # Only for C64, to not bloat the other archs.
> This last patch makes a copy of read.s, write.s and rwcommon.s to the c64
> directory. This is not nice, but I haven't found an easy way to not have
>  the IDE64 code compiled in for other cbm machines.

urks. that means every c64 program would get this - normally unneeded - ide64
stuff compiled in? rather looks to me as if this should go in a seperate

I, personally, as a Linux geek, just don't give a shit about someone using it
or not. I'm happy when someone does NOT use it and I don't have to hear his