Re: [cc65] fopen

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <>
Date: 2010-11-14 18:59:43
Good evening!

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 06:47:25PM +0100, Stefan wrote:
> Using space characters in the filename, fopen returns a zero pointer which means an error. See below.

The cc65 library parses the filename and when doing so checks for characters
it considers invalid. It seems that the routine is overly strict here.
Currently allowed characters are:

        letter digits . , - _ + ( )

I can either remove the check alltogether, extend it by adding more allowed
characters or revert it (check for characters not allowed like ':' and '@').
Any suggestions?