Re: [cc65] Forced imports by linker config

From: Christian Krüger <>
Date: 2010-11-14 20:36:48
Am 12.11.2010 15:52, schrieb Ullrich von Bassewitz:
> This allows to do so complicated things that I'm not even
> able to guess what is finally possible:-)

As far as I understand the change, wouldn't this allow also a much
smarter support of the .ALIGN directive? Without the big space wasting
sections of padding bytes?
ATM I have to provide very complex config files, in order to have my
alignments and compact memory footprint - always running in the
situation, that my segment 'in the middle' overflows...