[cc65] Incorrect return values from isgraph() and ispunct()

From: Eric Kern <eakmeister1gmail.com>
Date: 2013-03-26 18:10:04
Hello,

Not sure if this is a known problem, but I was looking at some stuff in
ctypes and noticed that some of the functions return incorrect values.
Examples:

isgraph(' ') returns true
isgraph(\x10) returns true
ispunct('A') returns true

The problem appears to be in the inline macros in ctypes.h. For isgraph,
it's returning ((c xor CT_NOT_GRAPH) and CT_NOT_GRAPH), when the correct
expression would be ((c xor CT_NOT_GRAPH) and c).

With Uz stepping down I wasn't sure who to send this to, so I apologize for
spamming everyone.

Eric