Re: [cc65] size of .enum?

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-03-31 18:50:09
On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 04:57:36PM +0200, silverdr@wfmh.org.pl wrote:

> Definitely! It looks much better. But my problem with this approach is that
> it is not DRY, which is what I am always aiming at. Especially when codebase
> is far from being stable and is very likely to be changed multiple times soon.

Well, it's your decision. In my eyes it's a very modular approach with
interface and implementation clearly separated.

> I placed
>
> file = ""
>
> in the linker config but now I checked and didn't notice any difference in
> the final executable size with and without this "file" attribute.

Yes, you're right. Type "zp" is actually a bss type, so it's not written to
the output anyway. Using an empty file name is unnecessary.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de