Re: [cc65] size of .enum?

From: <silverdr1wfmh.org.pl>
Date: 2013-04-02 11:38:18
On 2013-04-02, at 11:28, Ullrich von Bassewitz wrote:

>> I see. I am wondering if I don't get better out with getting back to
>> defining all the variables' addresses as constants.. I would then only have to
>> know the value of the last one (first one is known).
>
> That's of course your decision. ca65 doesn't enforce one specific coding
> style.

That's what I so much appreciate in the cc65/ca65 package: the versatility, which combined with the linker goes well beyond alternatives.

OK. I shall have to think whether I can come up with something smart enough regarding the constants, so that I can always have the right number and the ease of modifying the variable set.

--