Re: [cc65] New cc65 Resources

From: Oliver Schmidt <ol.sc1web.de>
Date: 2013-04-12 15:53:40
Hi Christian,

>> http://oliverschmidt.github.com/cc65/
>> [...]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/cc65-devel

> What is this? A mixture of github and sourceforge?

Yes.

In case your question was rather "Why do you mix services Github with
SourceForge ?"

GitHub is sort of THE Git repo hoster and has i.e. features like pull
requests so it is the primary place for my cc65 activities.

GitHub doesn't have mailing lists but SourceForge has them in the way
I like them (I looked at several other mailing list hosters).

BTW: According to my current plans 2 or 3 additional hosters will come
into play for other services needed - but one step after the other ;-)

Regards,
Oliver