Re: [cc65] New cc65 Resources

From: Groepaz <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2013-04-12 16:02:31
On Friday 12 April 2013, you wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> >> http://oliverschmidt.github.com/cc65/
> >> [...]
> >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/cc65-devel
> >
> > What is this? A mixture of github and sourceforge?
>
> Yes.
>
> In case your question was rather "Why do you mix services Github with
> SourceForge ?"
>
> GitHub is sort of THE Git repo hoster and has i.e. features like pull
> requests so it is the primary place for my cc65 activities.
>
> GitHub doesn't have mailing lists but SourceForge has them in the way
> I like them (I looked at several other mailing list hosters).
>
> BTW: According to my current plans 2 or 3 additional hosters will come
> into play for other services needed - but one step after the other ;-)

BTW - let me know if you need someone to set up nightly builds (as wie did for
vice, ie http://vice.pokefinder.org). maybe we can also make it so the
testsuite is automatically run too (http://hitmen.c02.at/temp/testsuite/)

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

"Mein Auto. Mein Haus. Mein Pool." - "Mein C-64."