Re: [cc65] Hello, and a memory corruption (?) issue when optimizing

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-06-24 21:49:28
Hi!

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 01:31:10PM +0200, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> So subscribing to that list doesn't imply any
> commitment or obligation from your side whatsoever.

That might be true, but subscribing will probably get me into discussions I
don't want to lead.

> On the other hand if a thread like this comes up in that list I'd need
> to ask the OP to cross post to this list as you might be able to
> provide a fix for him. That would create some expectation for the OP -
> which I presume you're not interested in.

There is a very simple solution for that: Don't mention that I might provide a
fix :-)

Seriously: I'm glad about the situation as it is currently. I'm glad that you
took over providing releases and support, so there's nothing I need to do now.
Maybe besides some changes to the cc65 pages. Other decisions may follow as
they're necessary.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de