Re: [cc65] Autostart ROM VIC-20 or C64 template project?

From: Jim Brain <brain1jbrain.com>
Date: 2013-06-27 21:24:27
On 6/27/2013 1:51 PM, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> * On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 01:41:18PM -0500 Jim Brain wrote:
>> Would anyone have a template project (or a regular project I could
>> use as a template) for an autostart ($a000) ROM application?
> Doesn't http://www.cc65.org/mailarchive/2012-05/10309.html help you? ;)
A bit, but I'm a cc65 newbie, and it seems a template might save me from
boring the list with lots of questions.  The link conveys the things I
need, but now I need to figure out all of the ancillary pieces of a
config file, which I fear I will mess up as this is my first time
writing such a file.  "header" seems used in a different context in the
linked message than I recognize from my C development.

I did search the general space and specifically the archives before
joining and asking, and did not see this, so thanks. I must have not
used the correct terms.

Still, if someone has a template for such a thing, I'd appreciate not
re-inventing the wheel.

Jim

--
Jim Brain