Re: [cc65] Autostart ROM VIC-20 or C64 template project?

From: Jim Brain <brain1jbrain.com>
Date: 2013-06-28 02:38:29
On 6/27/2013 2:28 PM, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> * On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 09:21:55PM +0200 Groepaz wrote:
>> On Thursday 27 June 2013, you wrote:
>>> Would anyone have a template project (or a regular project I could use
>>> as a template) for an autostart ($a000) ROM application?
>> shouldnt that be $8000 ? (CBM80 cartridge) ? or do you really want to make a
>> basic rom?
> $A000 is the ROM cartridge for the VIC-20. Here, it is not a "CBM80",
> but a "A0CBM" marker.
>
> Jim: Sorry, I never did it myself, so I cannot help you much (other than
> helping with specific problems).
>
> Regards,
> Spiro.

Thanks, though.

I'm further, but at a standstill...

I pinged Payton Byrd, since I seemed to remember he made some cart C apps.

He had: sblox is such an app, for the 64, which is a good start (as
groepaz notes)

So, dloaded it, and tried a compile with 2.13.9, which I had installed
long ago.

Had an issue with some zeropage.inc not happening, so PB suggested to
get to 2.14.0

I grabbed the source, but I don't appear to have enough of the deps to
compile here (cygwin and gcc are here, but not perl and such).

So, I grabbed the include files from the archive and the Win 7 exes from
a snapshot.

It compiles, but it won't link because I don't have a lib dir.

So, I'm wondering if there is an:

a) complete ZIP of 2.14.0 I can pull

or

b) c64.lib and vic20.lib