Re: [cc65] Autostart ROM VIC-20 or C64 template project?

From: Groepaz <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2013-06-28 18:07:25
On Friday 28 June 2013, you wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> >> The page http://oliverschmidt.github.io/cc65/getting-started.html does
> >> _not_ mention setting CC65_HOME. I'd suggest to not set it with 2.14.x
> >
> > It was actually set from previous package installs.  But, when it is
>
> > removed, cygwin compiles error out immediately:
> Then something is pretty wrong with your setup. Maybe you moved the
> binaries after builing them or there are several versions mixed. I
> can't analyse this further.
>
> > C:\temp>cl65 -t c64 hello.c
> > hello.c(6): Warning: Implicit `int' return type is an obsolete feature
> > hello.c(8): Warning: Control reaches end of non-void function
> >
> > ld65: Error: Input file `c64.lib' not found
>
> Okay, so your "native" Windows setup is messed up too. Maybe some
> weird PATH setting. I can't help you further.

didnt cl65 have some switch (-v or -debug or ... i dont recall :)) that makes
it prints tons of things - including the full path of where it looks for these
libs?

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

Much of the excitement we get out of our work is that we don't really know
what we are doing.