Re: [cc65] Possible bug in dbginfo.c

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-07-02 23:12:30
Hi!

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 07:17:28PM +0300, thefox xofeht wrote:
>    There seems to be a logic bug in dbginfo.c (starting from line 2935, in
>    the latest GitHub repo):

Assuming that the code is the same as the one I have: While the comments
around the code seem to say that it checks for asm symbols assigned to hll
symbols for variables of class auto, it should not fail as it is, because
there shouldn't be any non-auto symbols without an asm symbol.

Which leads me to the question if there are actually problems or are you just
concerned about the comments which contradict the actual code somehow?

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de