Re: [cc65] Multiple issues with building/using CC65 on Mac OS X 10.8.4

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-07-14 21:37:35
Hi!

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 02:28:44PM -0500, Julian Wolfe wrote:
> I'm new to CC65, and have been playing with it this past day or so, I
> managed to build a dice roller for 80-column C128, but only after a lot of
> effort.  I seem to be having a lot of difficulty with pathing problems after
> installing the software on my system.

Which software did you install? I don't know about Olivers stuff, but the
original version didn't have prebuilt Mac packages. So if you have problems
with search paths or access to directories, I would first read the docs for
the package or contact the packager. It is the packager that must make sure
that the correct paths are either compiled into the binaries, or setup in the
environment, so they're found by the tools.

In addition, I remember several people using cc65 on Macs, so in general, it
*should* work.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de