Re: [cc65] printf: oops :-)

From: Oliver Schmidt <ol.sc1web.de>
Date: 2013-08-22 16:18:42
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz@musoftware.de> wrote:
> I have a fixed version, which needs some test and optimizing.

Both Greg and Uz seem to talk about fixes. However I haven't seen any
of those materialize. If they are available please provide a hint to
me where/how to get them. If they are not available I'd like to learn
if it makes sense to wait - and potentially post a reminder later here
- or if this thread is rather to be considered closed.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver