Re: [cc65] printf: oops :-)

From: Spiro Trikaliotis <ml-cc651trikaliotis.net>
Date: 2013-08-22 19:22:58
Hello Oliver,

* On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 04:18:42PM +0200 Oliver Schmidt wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz@musoftware.de> wrote:
> > I have a fixed version, which needs some test and optimizing.
>
> Both Greg and Uz seem to talk about fixes. However I haven't seen any
> of those materialize. If they are available please provide a hint to
> me where/how to get them.

Perhaps SVN commit 6017? (There were others, too.)

Uz has been very active in SVN lately. FP and such things.
Unfortunately, because of the way both your git and SVN do checkins, I
think it is much manual work to make the git repository get up-to the
current SVN. Thus, in effect, we end with two incompatible cc65
variants. :(((

Regards,
Spiro.

--