Re: [cc65] printf: oops :-)

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-08-22 22:28:34
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 07:22:58PM +0200, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
> Uz has been very active in SVN lately. FP and such things.
> Unfortunately, because of the way both your git and SVN do checkins, I
> think it is much manual work to make the git repository get up-to the
> current SVN. Thus, in effect, we end with two incompatible cc65
> variants. :(((

Oops - sorry for the confusion.

I was a bit lazy looking after administrative stuff after the migration but
have now blocked access to the repository. I will put up an old version later
for documentation purposes.

Regarding new code: I have currently no intentions to share it and would
kindly ask those who have already accessed it, not to share it either. It is
private work, highly experimental, incomplete and probably bug ridden.

Sorry again. I will first clean this up and then reenable read access.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10