Re: [cc65] .string()

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-09-28 12:56:10
Hi!

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 08:16:22AM -0400, Jeremy Turner wrote:
>    Regarding my recent question about .string() and tokenlists, I had send a
>    reply that contained a solution, but perhaps it got eaten by the spam
>    filters?

You might have run into something that happens to some quite regularily: Be
sure to remove most quoted material from your answer, otherwise it might get
dropped.

>    Invoking:
>    printtokenlist foo
>    will print all the token list named foo to standard out at build. See
>    below:

Whow, that's fairly elaborated! Apart from being useful it demonstrates where
the assembler could be improved.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10