[cc65] ca65 as crosscompiler

From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini <wwl1musensturm.de>
Date: 2013-10-08 16:32:32
Hallo,

I would like to use ca65 as crosscompiler WITHOUT cc65 with atari as
target.

I have read that I have to use a special linker.cfg file to achieve
this. But I do not understand some of the predefined segments like
STARTUP or ZPSAVE. Maybe this segments are only needed in a C
environment, but I am not sure.

Could anybody provide a minimal example vor an atari-asmonly.cfg?

And I would like to here some explanations about the above segments.

Thank you

wolfgang