Re: [cc65] ca65 as crosscompiler

From: Oliver Schmidt <ol.sc1web.de>
Date: 2013-10-08 21:21:05
Hi,

> I would like to use ca65 as crosscompiler WITHOUT cc65 with atari as
> target.

Some time ago we had a discussion here regarding usage of ca65 for the
C64. The result was
https://github.com/oliverschmidt/cc65/blob/master/cfg/c64-asm.cfg
which is explained in
http://oliverschmidt.github.io/cc65/doc/c64-4.html#ss4.2

Shortly afterwards I added
https://github.com/oliverschmidt/cc65/blob/master/cfg/apple2-asm.cfg
for the Apple ][ following the same model - including the idea of the
executable header to be optionally added by specifiying -u __EXEHDR__
on the cmd line.

> Could anybody provide a minimal example vor an atari-asmonly.cfg?

I'd appreciate an atari-asm.cfg coming as part of cc65 (following the
same model if appropriate on the Atari).

Regards,
Oliver