Re: [cc65] Re: ca65 as crosscompiler

From: Oliver Schmidt <ol.sc1web.de>
Date: 2013-10-09 21:44:19
Hi Uz,

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz@musoftware.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 03:07:54PM +0200, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
>> If you check out the current content of http://www.cc65.org/ you'll
>> notice that things have changed a bit in the meanwhile...
>
> ... which in the given case is pretty irrelevant for the question asked. The
> "config" I've posted will work for even very old ca65 versions and for every
> system. The only knowledge required is target system knowledge (which header -
> if any - is required).

Nope!

Wolfgang: "But I do not understand some of the predefined segments
like STARTUP or ZPSAVE."

Chris: " Btw, what version are you using? The latest version of the
Atari runtime doesn't use ZPSAVE anymore."

Wolfgang: "ca65 V2.13.2"

Me: "...things have changed..."

So my answer was perfectly relevant for the question asked!

Oliver