Re: [cc65] ca65 as crosscompiler

From: Oliver Schmidt <ol.sc1web.de>
Date: 2013-10-17 19:41:44
Hi Chris,

Today, it would be possible to remove the empty segments from the object
>> file
>> and mark the segments as "optional" in the linker config. [...]
>>

> [...] they might cause confusion (as they did to me :-)).

I agree with you. As I'm always interested to "normalize" legacy
aspects like this I'd be happy to merge a pull request replacing those
empty segments with optional segments in the linker configs coming
with cc65.

Regards,
Oliver