Fwd: [cc65] Temporary zero-page allocation

From: Christopher Pow <christopher.s.pow1gmail.com>
Date: 2013-10-30 16:14:35
> Unfortunately it's a C64 project. I fear importing the labels into VICE is about as far as I've gotten when it comes to symbolic debugging.

> I don't suppose anyone has been doing any work on this front for the breadbox?

I attempted to reply to this before but it seems to have been lost or
rejected.  A long while ago I implemented VICE support with NESICIDE,
which allowed symbolic debugging of C64 projects.  I haven't done much
with it though because there seemed to be a diminishing interest.  I
would be happy to dust it off and polish it if there is renewed
interest.  I don't know what "breadbox" is...