[cc65] cbm_read blocks on empty rs232 buffer

From: Payton Byrd <plbyrd1gmail.com>
Date: 2013-11-01 13:27:46
On the C64, if you open the RS232 channel via cbm_open(2,2,3,options) then
the calls to cbm_read block the program if the inbound RS232 buffer is
empty.

Is this intentional, a side-effect of intended behavior, or a bug?  If it's
a bug, is there another way for me to read the data.  There is no kernal
wrapper for CHRIN, so I would need to write my own wrapper to do it that
way.

--
Payton Byrd
<http://www.paytonbyrd.com>