Re: [cc65] Re: cbm_read blocks on empty rs232 buffer

From: Payton Byrd <plbyrd1gmail.com>
Date: 2013-11-01 23:44:42
On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Groepaz <groepaz@gmx.net> wrote:

> yep. it'll also make sense to ignore the kernal rs232 code alltogether
> (since
> it doesnt work reliably with 2400 baud) - just noone came up with a
> c64-stdser
> driver yet :)

Funny how nobody has taken up my $100 bounty for one.  So I've been trying
to muddle through this without it, with this being the result.  I do have
some UP code that purportedly works well at 2400 baud, but I haven't had
success with it yet.  Once I get it up and running I'll try to put together
a SER driver from it.

--
Payton Byrd
<http://www.paytonbyrd.com>