Re: [cc65] Re: cbm_read blocks on empty rs232 buffer

From: Groepaz <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2013-11-02 00:16:14
On Friday 01 November 2013, you wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Groepaz <groepaz@gmx.net> wrote:
> > yep. it'll also make sense to ignore the kernal rs232 code alltogether
> > (since
> > it doesnt work reliably with 2400 baud) - just noone came up with a
> > c64-stdser
> > driver yet :)
>
> Funny how nobody has taken up my $100 bounty for one.

can't see the funny bit - noone who doesnt need (or want) it will even
consider writing a rs232 driver for a c64 in 2013 - unless you come up with
some serious amount ofcourse =P i wouldnt have written the silversurfer driver
either if i didnt had a chicken/egg problem regarding disk transfers back then
:)

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

Paranoide Innenminister sind der Pickel am Arsch der Demokratie