Re: [cc65] ca65: fixed: .feature ubiquitous_idents http://pastebin.com/Qg1Rrgbt

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2013-11-25 21:50:36
Hi!

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 11:27:30PM -0500, Jeremy Turner wrote:
>    Looking at the source, it seems that my understanding was the intention,
>    especially at line 765 in main.c
[...]
>    The problem seems to be at line 648 and 743

That change seems to be correct. I cannot check it in more detail now, since
there are more differences between my sources and yours, but I would say
there's actually a problem and your change should fix it.

>    I'd appreciate this making it into the master, I don't want to setup git
>    etc.. at least not just yet.

I would assume that Oliver will be happy to include it in his sources.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10