[cc65] Paid development effort?

From: Jim Brain <brain1jbrain.com>
Date: 2014-04-01 07:52:40
I have not had much luck getting a BLK5 VIC-20 cc65 template running,
and was wondering if anyone would consider a paid engagement to get this
working for me?  I have a template already, containing a Makefile, a cfg
file, c and h files, etc.  It does this:

void main (void)
{
   puts("Hello World\n");
   while(1);
}

I just need to get it working. I plan to release the resulting template
under GPL or BSD, if that matters.  My C64 version works fine, but my
first target is VIC-20.

Jim

--
Jim Brain