[cc65] ca65 assembler internal error

From: Jeremy Turner <jeremiah.turner1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-04-15 05:54:39
Hi,

I've looked into this a bit and have an idea of the problem but I'm not
sure how to fix it yet.
I'm getting the error:

ca65: Precondition violated: Index < C->Count, file `common\coll.h', line
155

I have found the problem can be reproduced by this code snippet:

foo = 1
.export foo
.scope
    .export foo
.endscope

I'm not sure if the behavior of the assembler should be to error out in
this case, or to just ignore the second export if it finds this is the same
identifier, but in any case it is not working.

If someone would look into a fix I would appreciate it.

Thanks

-Jeremy