[cc65] ca65 signed byte storage

From: Brad Smith <rainwarrior1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-04-15 23:01:36
The addition of a range check on .byte breaks any old code that uses .byte
to store signed data.

There are workarounds, prefixing with < or using the force_range .feature,
but the < is ugly/verbose and both of these defeat what could be a useful
range check.

I would propose adding a new storage command for signed bytes, which could
have an effective range check. I dunno what I'd suggest calling it, maybe
.sbyte? The larger data types might also benefit from a similar equivalent.

In the meanwhile, these could likely be implemented as macros as a
workaround.