[cc65] Latest Snapshot - Apple II

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2014-05-10 19:34:03
Is the Apple II being worked-on? I am in the process of porting my Aztec C work including library routines for the Apple II to the latest snapshot.

What is planned if anything?

It will take me awhile to memorize cc65 and I need to wrap my head around what Oliver has done with the linker configs so I can make my own for my libraries.

I have no wish to reinvent the wheel, so knowing about what is planned will prevent a fork.

These sys files are perfect from what I can tell. Send me anything you can think of in private mail as well. My mailbox is always on.

Thanks,

Bill