Re: [cc65] Latest Snapshot - Apple II

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2014-05-16 03:55:58
I downloaded the latest snapshot last week. As I work though everything it seems to be missing a useful and integral part of the C programming language, at least in any other compiler I have used for 30 years... I use this and use it often:

      cl65 -O -t apple2enh -C apple2enh-system.cfg dloshow.c
Unresolved external `_lseek' referenced in:
  ../libwrk/apple2enh/fseek.s(60)
ld65: Error: 1 unresolved external(s) found - cannot create output file

The library was recently built... May 5, 2014. Here is what it has:

_afailed.o
_cursor.o
_cwd.o
_environ.o