[cc65] Disabling the Upper Bank for use with DLGR, DHGR, and SHR

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2014-05-16 05:02:18
Unless I am mistaken, I think I need to create a different linker cfg to allow program access to the upper bank like when it is used for graphics display.

If that is correct then has anyone got one already done for a sys program?

If that is not correct, then I wonder why my loaders are crashing:) They worked fine before.

I am having some difficulty wrapping my head around these because I am used to managing memory at runtime using the hardware. The syntax of these seems a little strange to me... I'll pour through the documents again but they don't seem very clear right now. I guess I should take a look at the linker code.

Bill