Re: [cc65] Latest Snapshot - Apple II

From: Groepaz <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2014-05-19 21:01:51
On Monday 19 May 2014, you wrote:
> Groepaz wrote:
> >whatever you are trying to say, it seems to line up with your previous
> >ramblings :)
>
> Apparently... but your comment on seek was hilarious.

yet you choose not to tell why and what exactly - my guess is because you
didnt quite understand what was said, proven by your citation of a completely
(for cc65, or its library) useless snippet of code.

and no, cc65 is far from optimal. nor is its library. yet please refrain from
posting more code that doesnt help to improve either its library or the
compiler in any way. thank you.

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

Es geht nicht darum, dass wir zu einem Überwachungsstaat werden, sondern
lediglich darum, zu speichern, wer wann mit wem und wo telefoniert hat.
<Mechthild Ross-Luttmann, CDU>