RE: [cc65] latest stable version?

From: Frank Buss <fb1frank-buss.de>
Date: 2014-07-18 13:19:36
> What exactly were you doing? The message will be seen if a specific
> alignment
> is requested in the assembler source, but the segment itself is not aligned
> using at least the value. This has been relaxed in later versions, but you may
> also work around it by changing the assembler source and/or linker config.

Sorry, I didn't read the description of "align" for ca65 carefully. I assumed it aligns on absolute addresses, but looks like it aligns relative to the base address of the segment. I'm using a workaround with an extra segment know, which has the same absolute alignment which I require, so it is working with the older version, too.