Re: [cc65] printf (C64 library) enables interrupts

From: <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2014-07-20 22:27:40
Am Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014, 22:19:18 schrieben Sie:
> > yup, its $ffd2 than does CLI somewhere... common surprise for many - and
> > one of the reasons for avoiding it :)
>
> Ok, so it can't be fixed and maybe it is good to use the KERNAL function to
> use it for any KERNAL device. But should be documented somewhere, if it is
> a common surprise. A wiki entry "traps for newbies" ? :-)

a newbie will not bother about CLI or SEI. once you do, you should know what
you are doing - IMHO. (and its not a cc65 specific issue either, its common
c64 knowledge :))

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

I remember when "legal" used to mean lawful; now it means some kind of
loophole.
<Leo Kessler>