Re: [cc65] printf (C64 library) enables interrupts

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2014-07-20 22:27:51
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:19:18PM +0200, Frank Buss wrote:
> Ok, so it can't be fixed and maybe it is good to use the KERNAL function to
> use it for any KERNAL device.

That's only one of the advantages. The other is, that the code is identical
for all CBM platforms. Write once, run anywhere :)

> But should be documented somewhere, if it is a common surprise. A wiki entry
> "traps for newbies" ? :-)

Juggling with interrupts this way isn't exactly what I would expect a "newbie"
to do :)

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10